Most physicians have an extremely limited knowledge of nutrition

1 post / 0 new

Most physicians have an extremely limited knowledge of nutrition

Medical professionals are not required to complete a specific course in nutrition as part of their training, leading to a significantly restricted understanding of nutrition and its impact on the body. For example, Broccoli has a compound that helps improve glutamine levels in the brain... probably by helping the body handle bacteria in the gut within a few days of taking the extract, probably even better if you just eat broccoli with all the fiber it has too. Glutamine builds up in the muscle tissue... it is the main amino acid in the free-amino-acid stores, a healthy level comes in at 50% of the stored amino acids... aka your body prioritizes it like it is gold!!! Because it is used for every cellular process, energy process, and energy byproduct removal process. Once it is replenished, you shouldn’t get sore muscles unless you workout like a mad monkey gym rat! Glutamine is actually best for you after a protein rich meal... take it about an hour after a complex meal or 40min after a protein shake. Body builders take 10-20g and something like their body weight in protein per day... just to give you an idea of what people do with it. Helps keep the muscles from getting sore during hard workout sets!

So you don’t need to take it everyday, just when you are recovering from surgery, bad flu, stress, or massive workouts... or you are building muscle and want to look like a Greek God. That being said, it also blocks you from getting drunk, so you don’t get buzzed when your body has enough of it and extra to spend on getting rid of alcohol.

A nasty hangover means your liver didn’t have enough glutamine to handle the alcohol and brain cells are dying. H. Pylori only causes ulcers when you are low in glutamine, which means you either need that or your body is under other stresses that are burning it up..... That and Shingles are the early indications for low levels of glutamine, along with slower healing rates and muscle soreness with any workouts, which ultimately means your immune system is taxed to its limit... you’ll end up getting diabetes if you don’t correct the glutamine levels — unless the H. Pylori is the only issue?! Or you’ll end up getting schizophrenia or some other brain disorder linked to low levels of glutamate (used glutamine). Your brain is the balancing act of nutritional chemistry, bio-energy, and neurological transmitters and an active energy level across a dispersed number of tissues in your head, body etc.

So factor that into your self-awareness of nutritional information and needs. Vitamin d is also important. Seriously, if you drop vitamin d levels, the body has to compensate by boosting the reservoirs for the immune system... those happen to also allow the higher testosterone levels unless the immune system needs to tone down the use of them, so it turns down testosterone when it is weak and needs access to the muscles resources...

Doctor never study nutrition

I had a lot of fun playing with DrGupta.ai today, it cracked me up when I realized the best question to ask it was “Am I going to die?” It said shit like focus on preventative measures and try not to focus on death… well, it had a lot to say but that sums it up! We really need smarter AI systems.

I studied all of the research on covid-19 and only low selenium matched the exhaustion symptom one of my colleagues experienced, which meant that covid-19 was able to bind to the available selenium and block the body’s normal means of regulating the glutathione antioxidant production levels that then caused the body to shutdown cellular energy use… aka then the virus did the damage! Poor kidneys barely functioned, well the reabsorption of magnesium and calcium wasn’t functioning.

Eat two Brazil nuts a day if you like sushi, lol selenium binds to mercury and the body doesn’t get mercury poisoning from eating all the fish with lower selenium levels!!! There is excellent research on this topic!

Ask your avg doctor what causes the hypersensitivity in autism (sensory overwhelming impacts) and what causes old people not to be able to attend to one voice in a crowd? It’s the same nutrient that gets blocked by biofilms in the small intestines.

Also, which amino acid that is mainly stored in muscle tissue runs out after 10-12yrs of immune stress and muscle-wasting in pre-diabetes and that blocks keto acidosis from happening? Aka that keeps the body going until it runs out from the immune system cannibalizing the muscles and their amino acid stores to keep the immune system going, at which point they are diagnosed as diabetics due to experiencing keto acidosis because their body has eaten all of the amino acid from the muscles.

And why selenium is so important to the immune system (and every cell’s energy ATP usage) that covid-19 spike protein binds to it to disrupt immune system? Hint/answer: without selenium the body can regulate the production of glutathione (the same glutathione that causes mitochondria to get DNA damage when there isn’t enough antioxidants to bind to the oxidant from the ATP energy usage).

Here’s a good question on selenium, why does lower levels of selenium correlate to higher incidences of mercury poisoning? That’s one of those good nutrition facts that anyone who loves sushi should know but directly hits at the fact that treating and preventing diseases is tied to nutrition more than anything else.

Yes, the knowledge about cellular metabolism nutrients should have given every physician the ability to understand the likely cause of the extreme exhaustion found in their covid-19 patients and how the virus “evades” the immune system. If they understand the immune system from the nutrient dependencies perspective that is. Energy pathways are the same as the immune system’s regulating pathways.

The standard physician should know nutrition well enough to guess at the pathways that prevent diseases! Moreover, what electrolytes are dependent in the short term on vitamin D that give people headaches and lowers muscle strength and along with lowered magnesium levels results in heart attacks due to the muscles not being able to relax from their signal to contract? Magnesium deficiency is the main cause of sudden deaths btw, so why does it never get checked on admission to hospitals?

Also low magnesium levels results in the brain having the weirdest escapest-suicidal thought patterns, it is somewhat scary to think how many people committed suicide after they recovered from covid-19 but probably had enough kidney damage to result in temporary magnesium reabsorption issues that got exacerbated by caffeine… and yet the standard response for why this happened by medical researchers is unexplained or unknown.

Nutrition is the way the body stays alive. Doctors should know how to manage that or at least be able to answer questions on why it is so critical for preventing numerous diseases!

I need someone to help me rewrite the medical textbooks from a Nutrient dependent perspective. This will be the biggest change in medicine in 100 years. Nobel prize winning stuff. And to answer the first question: choline, the same nutrient deficiency that increases rates of ADHD and decreases IQ in offspring of pregnant mothers who don’t get enough of it in their diet. Also shows up as the likely reason dementia happens quicker in autistics and ADHD patients. Also explains one of the pathways that causes “thermal damage” in the brain of autistics, unregulated neuronal excitation… because you need acetylcholine to keep neurons from becoming too excited.

Sure, most of the stuff I’m saying isn’t hard science yet. The nutrient deficiencies are pathogenic specific, biofilm specific or region of the biofilm in the intestines specific…I’ve been researching a bacterial pathogen related to autism that I’ve isolated and find it really problematic when it is a biofilm that messes with the immune system by disabling/down regulating a PKR pathway, so it enhances memory and how much you think… as a bacteria it isn’t that bad, but if you use an antibiotic that wipes away other bacteria it rapidly turns into a biofilm and then it really takes the brain to an autistic level that is nearly impossible to control. I’ve tried to everything to sustain that high level of pathogen stress and immune weakness but the subjects can only handle the bacteria without the biofilm.

And I did enough research to know a few things like how the amino acid profiles of blood metabolites from pre-diabetic humans show all the signs of muscle nutrients being cannibalized except the massively disproportionately stored one from muscle’s amino stores, glutamine! For 10-12yrs all of the other ones are higher than normal. The flip side of the research on rats developed to become diabetic have the unique characteristic of burning glutamine faster than normal rats. Should I give better hints?

But In effect, we are just a multitude of cells (tiny bags) that require us to move every hour for a few minutes otherwise the nutrients don’t get transferred enough to keep them all alive and refreshed. They start to die (aka sedentary induced aging!) or go into stasis waiting for nutrients to do their next function.

The choline one is hard to describe how effective it is but it took my buddy a year on the stuff, taking it every 8 hours to get him back to relatively normal levels. I would generally say anyone with ADHD, Autism, Diabetes, and numerous other issues related to small intestine biofilms should be on that to help prevent their later in life problems related to low choline levels. So whether they get it from their diet or if they take a supplement, well it just needs to be increased if they have a biofilm blocking normal levels of absorption.

Yeah, we are just a big bag of tiny bags. Oral supplements works even at 1.2g added to your daily intake of protein, glutamine will help heal up over 70% of stomach ulcers in 6 weeks, at 8 weeks that is over 90%, if I recall the research correctly. Yeah that would probably put most stomach and colorectal surgeons out of business! I’m pretty sure the ulcers would heal up even in the colon due to the glutamine research done on HIV AIDS patients in third world countries where they were able to put back on several kilograms of lean body mass after the normally terminal wasting stage of the disease set in, 15g of glutamine a day but that is still pennies a day compared to a death sentence!

The technical aspect of glutamine is that it takes a 15min or so to start getting absorbed and then gives your body about a 45min window of enhanced cellular activity levels and if you’re not working out during that window then your body will produce more cells, including fat cells for storing energy or whatever cells your body needs.

The flip side of the working out research is the alcohol which reduces the glutamine availability, due to how much glutamine is needed to handle the metabolizing of alcohol and its breakdown byproducts. And all of this research on alcohol consumption indicates it accelerates aging. So, by boosting muscle reserves of glutamine, you’re basically buffering the aging process, imo based on a ton of research. Increase your chances of surviving surgeries by increasing your muscle mass.

Look into the research on reduced hospital stays for elective surgeries and fewer post surgery complications when the IV drip included glutamine, it also reduced the loss of about 1-2% of the lean body mass (muscle cells were definitely being cannibalized!) to get to the glutamine in them.

As for Choline in the form of Alpha GPC, people should probably try it as a food supplement to help them calm down and focus and if they don’t see any improvement in that, they probably don’t need it. Long term deficiency results in low choline transporters in the neural tissue and that results in over excitation levels in the neurons due to a lack of acetylcholine, which if you look at the data on Parkinson’s and Autism research explains at least some of the damage being done. Long term aging shows similar drops with hearing difficulties and also a possible correlation to secondary tissue damage due to aging due to over excitement might explain why dopamine production cells start dying after burnout levels of activation, so there’s a lot of possibilities that could be involved but at least a major excitation inhibitor neurotransmitter going into deficiency levels might explain how some of the major damage occurs in these patients with different diseases