If you're interested in an internship at Culture Whiz office in Hungary, please read the following information before applying.
Being an intern at Culture Whiz, you will have the chance to get an inside view of how small, young companies work and develop. We expect you to take on as much responsibilities as you can handle, to help you enjoy a full experience.
Internships at Culture Whiz take place at our headquarters in Budapest. Internships aren't based on a fixed programme, we prefer to develop programmes based on the applicant's interests, objectives and the duration of the internship. We will certify your internship and provide references.
Please note that we do not currently offer paid internship positions, but we can offer a generous commission split on sales for interns that generate income from their work.
Requirements for internships in Budapest
To apply for an internship position at Culture Whiz, you must have the following skills:
- Excellent level of written English
- Excellent level of writing in your native language
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook (or other email client)
- Understanding of how websites work (from a practical, not necessarily technical point of view)
If you are interested in applying, please take a look at the position summaries below. You can choose one or more positions, or suggest a different position that suits your objectives.
To apply, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ stating:
- when (from/to) you would like to do the internship
- what you would like to do with Culture Whiz
- why you would be a good choice to do it
Attach to the email your CV and any other documentation/information/scans/images you think would be useful in evaluating your application.
Being an intern in the editorial team will not only help you to develop your researching, writing and editing skills. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- advertising and PR activities through social media channels
- publishing online content and moderating forums and adverts
- writing and researching new country guides
- translating articles, guides and the site itself (for native speakers of different languages).
To be an editorial intern at Culture Whiz, you'll need to be independent, motivated, clever and pro-active. Taking initiative, juggling tasks, managing your time and being able to work under pressure are the best skills of our interns.
Digital Media Sales
Marketing and sales interns at Culture Whiz get a full experience of the business development process, turning theory into practice. This is a pure sales position, where you'll get experience on direct marketing and sales.
What do we offer?
- A chance to learn about different aspects on online business, including: ad trafficking, online analytics, display effectiveness and campaign optimization
- An opportunity to grow in the world of online advertising, learning about aspects like traffic visits, CTR, SEM, SEO, campaign reports, negotiating CPM prices, use of Ad Servers, etc.
- You will have your own sales targets and you will assume different responsibilities. You will deal with clients (on the phone) throughout the whole process and you will learn to prepare, implement and monitor an online campaign
- We will certify the internship and provide references
- Performance-based bonus payments
- A potential full-time job after your internship
Who are are looking for?
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to do business effectively on the phone
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- Fluent written and spoken English is an absolute requirement. We prefer candidates with at least one other language at business level
- Good knowledge about digital marketing
- Ability to understand and analyse online marketing metrics